About SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing)
SAP is one of the world’s largest ERP software provider. SAP is headquartered in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, Germany with regional offices in 180 countries. The company has over 425,000 customers in over 180 countries.
An ERP was built based on the former SAP R/3 software. SAP R/3, which was officially launched on 6 July 1992, consisted of various applications on top of SAP Basis, SAP's set of middleware programs and tools. All applications were built on top of the SAP Web Application Server. Extension sets were used to deliver new features and keep the core as stable as possible. The Web Application Server contained all the capabilities of SAP Basis.
A complete architecture change took place with the introduction of mySAP ERP in2004. R/3 Enterprise was replaced with the introduction of ERP Central Component (SAP ECC). The SAP Business Warehouse, SAP Strategic Enterprise Management and Internet Transaction Server were also merged into SAP ECC, allowing users to run them under one instance. The SAP Web Application Server was wrapped into SAP NetWeaver, which was introduced in 2003. Architectural changes were also made to support an enterprise service architecture to transition customers to a Service-oriented architecture.
SAP ERP 6.0 was released in 2006. SAP ERP 6.0 has since then been updated through SAP enhancement packs, the most recent: SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0 in 2016.
The current SAP is working on releasing the it’s digital core solution under the name of S4HANA and it’s various releases. The current version is S4HANA 1809 and more releases coming soon.
SAP ERP consists of several modules, including Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Asset Accounting (AA), Sales & Distribution (SD), Material Management (MM), Product Planning (PP), Quality Management (QM), Project System (PS), Planned Maintenance (PM), Human Resources (HR). SAP ERP collects and combines data from the separate modules to provide the company or organization with enterprise resource planning.
Typical implementation phases
- Phase 1 – Project Preparation
- Phase 2 – Business Blueprint
- Phase 3 – Realization
- Phase 4 – Final Preparation
- Phase 5 – Go-Live Support
Companies planning to implement or upgrade an SAP ERP system should pay strict attention to system integration to save their SAP ERP implementation from failure. With system integration in place, data flows move completely and correctly among various SAP ERP components, thereby not only streamlining
business processes but also eliminating or minimizing redundant data entry efforts.
SAP Material Management Module
Who should learn SAP MM Module?
Freshers in IT field as well, wanted to pressure their carriers in SAP ERP. Any working professional in industry, in procurement, stores and inventory departments and wanted to get the expertise in SAP MM Module, to peruse their carrier in SAP’s consulting world.
- Business users working in procurement, stores and inventory departments of any industry.
- Super users working in procurement, stores and inventory departments of any industry.
- SAP Consultants wanted to enhance their skillset.
- SAP Technical consultants wanted to move to functional consulting role.
- Any other field professional looking to advance the carries in SAP’s MM Module.
What will the outcome of Leaning SAP MM Module?
The next thing one would like to know is about the scope of leaning SAP MM Module. Following pointers would be addressed when you think about the outcome.
- Being a core module of SAP, MM Module interacts with all the key modules and to be expert in SAP’s era you need to learn MM Module.
- This course has detailed process understanding in procurement processes in the industry supported by SAP.
- You will learn the concepts of inventory management, stock movements, physical inventory, invoicing and supply chain integration by learning SAP MM and it’s integration with Finance (FI Module), Logistics (LE), Quality (QM) and Sales Module (SD).
- Refer- the detail course structure by registering to NSOP.
What are the benefits of learning SAP MM Module?
- Building your carrier as SAP Consultant in IT Industry.
- Grow your progress path under the same organization where you are working on SAPas end user or super user to SAP Consultant / Senior Consultant and so on.
- SAP is rapidly moving towards the digital core S4HANA; hence this is required to lean the core module to switch to new version of SAP’s software journey on s4 HANA.
- SAP is the backbone for most of the fortune 500 companies and here is huge potentialto get the job’s in those companies and their IT Partner’s like: IBM, Accenture, HCL etc.
- In Indian Industries starting from, manufacturing, logistics, supply chain, pharma and most of the industries runs their ERP operations on SAP, hence here is immense potential to get job as end user, super user and SAP consultant in those companies.
- Introduction to SAP /ECC 6.0 and S4 HANA.
- Introduction to SAP MM Module.
- Enterprise Structure MM Module .
- Purchase Requisitions Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Contract Processing
- Scheduling Agreement Processing
- RFQ/Quotation Processing
- Vendor Master
- Info Record
- Source List
- Quota Agreement
- Output Messages
- Material Document
- Good Receipts
- Goods Issue
- Transfer Postings
- Physical Inventory Process
- Creation of Physical Inventory Document (PID)
- Printing of PID
- Entering Inventory Count
- Posting Inventory Difference’s
- Consumption Based planning –MRP.
- Manual Reorder Point Planning.
- Forecast Based planning.
- Service Master.
- Service Order – ME21N – “D”.
- Service Entry Sheet -ML81.
- Subcontracting Process – Job Work.
- SConsignment Process – Vendor / Customer.
- Service Procurement – Service PO
- Pipeline Procurement – Pipeline Material
- Invoice Processing
- Debit Memo
- Credit Memo
- Automatic Settlement
- Purchasing –Reports
- Inventory –Reports
- MRP –Reports
- LIS –Reports
- MM FI Integration
- MM PP Integration
- MM SD Integration and Logistics ™
- MM WM Integration
- Debugging is your friend
- Error logging
- Live Programming session on Numbers
- Live Programming Session
- Purchasing – Configurations -SPRO
- Purchasing – STO
- Configurations -SPRO
- Other Related Config Nodes
- Logistics Invoice Verification Configurations-SPRO
- Other Related Config Nodes
- Consumption Based Planning Configurations –SPRO
- Other Related Config Nodes
- How Can I Enroll For The Training?To enrol please fill the contact us form or call us via phone. Our team will get in touch with you and you will be called for an interview / small test will be conducted so that we can analyse your capacity for the course as we cannot enrol you for an advance courses if you can’t understand the basic.
- Will It Be Possible To Get Online Training Programs?Right now we offer only class room training program. Please fill this form as soon as online training is available we will contact you.
- What If I Don’t Like The Course?Our developers will be closely aligned with you for your training. If you still don’t like the training, we will refund the complete fees at any time during the course.
- Can I Pay The Fees In Parts?Yes you can make the payment of the fees in max two parts. We recommend complete payment as there is an extra cost of 300 INR for part payment.