Full Stack Development with Python-Django
Web Development is a very in-demand service these days what with coming up of new businesses online. This has made the IT Service Providers focus intensely on Web Developer Professionals. But when it comes to Web Development, there are two sides of this: Front-end (Client-Side Software and Scripting) and Back-end (Server-Side Software and Scripting). What we are focussing here is Full Stack Web Development that includes both Front-end as well as Back-end development. To be a Full Stack Web Developer, the individual is required to be have a profound knowledge of 3-tier model:
- 1. User Interface (front-end Presentation layer)
- 2. Data Validation (back-end Business Logic layer)
- 3. Data Storage (Database layer)
It’s the client (front) and server (back) software that the developer is required to understand both of which contains a huge list of technologies and languages all of which are not required to be mastered. A certain combination of technologies together is enough for you to be called a Full Stack Developer.
A Full Stack Developer needs to study the following parts in the course.
The side of the website that is accessible to users for the use is called Front-end. It includes whatever that is visible and interactable. The script or code written for the client (browser) for user is called Client-Side Script. The technologies involved in Front-End Development are:
- 1. HTML: Whatever you see is arranged and visible with the help of HTML. The latest version available for it is HTML5 while the older versions are still popularly in use.
- 2. CSS: How the content on the webpage will be visible in terms of colours, fonts, sizes, styles and so on is done with the help of CSS. It supports HTML in structuring of page elements.
- 2. Jquery:
The side of the website connected to Server enabling all the working that goes behind the front-end is called Back-End. The code written here is an important part that gives carries content to client side for visibility as well as connects various Internet sources for extraction and exposure. This is called Server-Side Script. The technology that NSOP focuses for learning is:
Django: A high-level Web Framework of Python, Django is best for a quick and clean development process. Much of the hassle involved in web development can be swept away with Django ensuring that your complete focus stays on writing the working of application with existing base modules.
Some of the benefits of Django are:
- 1. It is open source and absolutely free.
- 2. It is super-fast enabling the completion of project in shorter duration.
- 3. It is exceedingly secure and allows to avoid lapses insecurity.
- 4. It has capability to scale flexibly and therefore big sites with huge load are perfectly safe to work.
Through the technology like MySQL, it will be greatly beneficial for you to understand and learn the workings of Relational Databases as well as the necessary connections to back-end with secure implementations and database integrations.
Debugging & Deployment
Through technologies like GIT, it is quite possible to get a grasp on Version Control and debugging methods while configuring server and host applications. It includes quick and easy troubleshooting of development issues.
Advantages of being a Full Stack Developer
- 1. It is extremely easy to master technologies involved within a certain project.
- 2. Prototypes are quick and easy to model.
- 3. All team members can be helped through your technical diversity.
- 4. Cost of Project can be reduced.
- 5. Time taken for Team Communications can be reduced.
- 6. Whatever the project status calls for, switching work between the both front and back ends will be easy.
- 7. It will be easier for you to understand all the upcoming latest technologies.
All these advantages ensure that your success as a Full Stack Developer in industry is guaranteed. Since jobs for you are in demand, this course can be your guide to success.